Please familiarise yourself with our criteria before making a submission
to be included in the Ecotourism Resource Centre (ERC).
- Submissions should relate to best practice development, implementation
and management in the tourism and travel industry, with an emphasis
on ecotourism, outdoor and nature based tourism.
- Preference will be given to research papers and articles on industry
trends, examples and benefits of best practice, and papers from field
research, workshops, conferences and seminars, which aids further
education, vocational training and/or general adoption of appropriate
- We will also consider sites or pages addressing issues such as
sustainability, energy and waste management, environmental resources
project planning and development, within the travel and tourism industries.
- Operators, please note: Don't ask us to link
to your commercial accomodation, nature based or outdoor tour and
site. Northern Rivers NSW and Gold Coast hinterland QLD opertors please check out the Big Volcano Visitor Guide. For operators in other regions, please check out the resources at Outdoor Recreation and Adventure Activities.
- Students, please note: We cannot respond to emails asking
for help in doing your research or project. Please visit The Sofweb Project for information on maximizing web resources
- Big Volcano reserves the right to decline submission requests,
alter submission descriptions and remove links from the ERC without
explanation or notice.